Looking to buy a high quality, passive DI box? Then you can't go wrong and buy a Radial JDI. The Radial JDI passive direct injection box represents the ultimate in professional signal matching for both live and recording applications. Using superior Jensen transformers and other high quality passive components this DI boc ensures great sonic quality in your signal chain.
The Radial JDI direct injection box is aimed at professional audio engineers, technicians and system intergrators who require an interfacing solution with the best audio performance available.
The inputs are outputs are standard for a DI box with a 1/4" jack connection to the instrument and 3-pin XLR output for connection to the sound systems or mixer. The provision of a 'Thru' jack allows you to link the input to another device such as a backline amplifier.
In terms of the build quality, Radial probably manufacture the toughest boxes you can source. A thick steel chassis surrounds the whole unit and the connectors and switches are protected by a overhanging lip at either end. This unit will stand up to the toughest of environments.
- Incredible low-noise design for high quality audio
- Ultra-flat frequency response from 10Hz to 40kHz.
- Virtually zero phase and harmonic distorsion
- Handles very high signal levels without distorsion
- SPEAKER switch to allow connection to the outputs of guitar/bass amplifiers
- MERGE button for stereo input combining
- -15dB PAD switch for 'hot' input signals
- Phase REVerse button for alignment with PA systems
- Ground LIFT switch for eliminiation of ground loops