The XSW2-835 set utilises a handheld tranmitter fitted with Sennheiser's popular e835 cardioid capsule. It is ideal for use in applications such as presentations and performances where a high sound level and good feedback rejection are important. As with all XS wireless products, the transmitters and microphone capsules are sweat-resistant.
Unlike the XSW1 series, the XSW2 systems allow you to tune your own frequencies, thus allowing more agility in the RF spectrum.
The receiver for the XSW2 also features a metal casing for increased durability - suiting users who will be transporting the unit around a lot. The antennas are also external and detachable from the receiver for better signal reception.
- Easy-to-use, all-in-one package for speakers, presenters and musicians
- e835 sound to cut through high on-stage levels
- High feedback rejection
- Mute button for full speech control
- Synchronization via RF remote channel
- Complete control over frequency tuning
- External detachable antennas for excellent signal reception
- True diversity operation with 2 separate RF receivers
- 24 MHz bandwidth (13 MHz for the E band)
This version of the system is Range E - which allows tuning in the ranges 821 - 832 MHz and 863 - 865 MHz. The range 863 to 865 MHz allows license-free operation and is therefore a popular choice. However, this range will only support a limited number of simultaneous systems operating - normally 4 - and may be more prone to interference from other users.
XS Wireless systems are also available to purchase in the following frequency sets. Some frequency sets may require licensing dependent on the country and location in which they are being used. Please ensure that you check local licensing regulation and select the appropriate frequency bank before purchase. Should you need assistance with regard to licensing and frequency choice then please contact us to discuss. The following frequency sets are available:
- Range A : 548 - 572 MHz
- Range B : 614 - 638 MHz
- Range C : 766 - 790 MHz
- Range E : 821 - 832 MHz and 863 - 865 MHz
- Range GB : 606 - 630 MHz